Get Creative Commons Musics Ranked by Usage in YouTube Videos

Get Creative Commons Musics Ranked by Usage in YouTube Videos
2 by vlogr3950 | 0 comments on Hacker News.
Hi guys! As a Youtube creator, I've always spent great amount of time finding legitimate and relevant musics for the videos. And I've frequently found great Creative Commons background musics, in Youtube videos of other creators I like. So I decided to build a simple website that shows Creative Commons musics used by Youtube creators and ranked by usage in Youtube videos. I think this service may help video creators reduce time spent on finding free and relevant musics, by checking what musics other great creators have used in their videos. But before I jump in to code this service, I wanna know If there is any actual need for it. Please let me know if you're gonna need this service when finding music for the video, by opting into beta test in the link. Thanks! http://www.youtubgm.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments